amazon

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Young Jeezy Steals Superfreak Hook?

Now i doesn't take a genius to see that Jeezy stole this hook from a young up and coming rapper named Cyco Jordan out of Stone Mountain Ga. Now this isn't the first time that Jeezy has been accused of stealing from his own people. Cyco Jordan's Lyrics Give that ho a blunt, let her smoke, she'll be super geek Buy that ho a pill, let her roll, have her super weak Give that ho a cup of liquor, you ain't even gotta speak Get that bitch off in your room and watch her turn into a supafreak She a supafreak, yeah that ho a supafreak, hey She a supafreak, yeah that ho a supafreak, hey She a supafreak, yeah that ho a supafreak, hey She a supafreak, yeah that ho a supafreak, hey Young Jeezy's Lyrics Last night it was Kush and Ciroc: I was super geeked Cash flowing, money flowing, yeah that's a super week Got em for the 26.5, now that's super-cheap Can't you niggas tell? I'm just looking for a super-freak Super-freak, super-freak, yeah you know I want a Super-freak, super-freak, yeah you know I need a Super-freak, super-freak, yeah you know I want a Super-freak, super-freak, yeah you know I need a His song "I Do" resembles the hook from another unsigned artist out of Virgina named Bossman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote For Bo$$ Amero On ArtistSignal